“I don’t know about you but I’m feeling 22”
These words have never been more real to me…because it’s my birthday!!
My 22nd birthday!
It’s been a long ride so I decided that this post is going to be about 22 things I have learned in the last 22 years, in no particular order of importance, and not by year.
- Hear people out
- Coffee is wonderful gift!!
- Friends really do become family
- Take a day and rest
- Try: Don’t jeopardize yourself not trying because you think you’ll mess up anyway.
- Honor because you are honorable: I learned this is past year actually
- Watch hundreds, no thousands of movies
- Bake cookies
- Walk around barefoot
- Get organized
- Get outside
- Bagels: Bagels are good
- Make friends
- Most people don’t care: most people don’t care or are talking about what you are doing, stop worrying about what they might think because they probably aren’t thinking anything of it.
- Things can get done tomorrow, Sleep.
- You don’t know everything
- Learn to do practical things: You know like clean, laundry, cook I mean you don’t have to be a master chef but simple stuff because you don’t want to move out of the house without it.
- Be happy: choose to be HAPPY!
This is not all of it but it is some of the things I think are most important!!!!!
Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow. – James 1:17
Keep On Living!!