Hello there, beautiful people!!
We have all seen the new craze in skincare this year.
Me personally, I love it!!! Definitely lived up the all the hype.
If you don’t know what micellar water is, let me explain!
Micellar water is “micellar water is made up of micelles (tiny balls of cleansing oil molecules) suspended in soft water. – dermatologist Hadley King of Skinney Medspa” (Huffington Post).
First going to start with Garnier:
- Lightweight feel
- Deep Cleanse (really deep)
- Cheap (at Walgreens a 13.5 oz bottle is about $9)
- Takes longer to dry (as compared to Simple brand)
- You need to buy different products for different skin types
- Stopped using for three days and started breaking out
Now for Simple:
- One product for all skin types
- Very hydrating
- If it gets into eyes does not sting (as compared to Garnier)
- Cleanse was not as through as I wanted
- Expensive (at Walgreens a 6.7 oz bottle is about $8)
Over all these two products are amazing there is no lie about that. However, if I had to choose between the two I would go with the Garnier brand.
Well, on top of it being cheaper, I felt like it worked deeper than the Simple brand. Gariner brand minimized my pores more and my skin looked smoother. The only downfall was that if I skipped two days or more I would start to break out but since I plan to keep using this product until they come out with another life changer or forever (you know which ever come first) I don’t mind.
Although I do believe if you have sensitive skin (which I do not) it is best to buy the Simple brand because it is designed for sensitive skin but can be used on all skin types.
Have you tried any life-changing skincare products lately? Or any other brands of micellar water?
If so let me know in the comments! I am always down to try new things!
Keep On Living!!!
You are altogether beautiful, my love; there is no flaw in you.
– Song of Solomon 4:7
*Links are affiliated