- Maybelline Blushed Nudes – This eyeshadow palette has been my go to for the last two months, the colors are just so soft, perfect if you just want to add a little color whether with sparkles or matte.
- Nikki Phillippi Lashes – I had always been afraid of using fake lashes because I thought they would be too overbearing, but after I saw Nikki use her’s in one of her GRWM videos I decided to try them out. These are her Flirty Feline lashes which are for the day time and they are so cute! They are wispy which look so natural but definitely give a little extra to the lashes.
- Mom Jeans – I am in love with this style of jeans that I found at Garage. They give a more fitted look to jeans that are considered “mom jeans” which makes the style more fun. It’s not constricting on the thighs but give shape i believe because they are high waisted.
- Sing Street – This movie I have officially placed in my top five favorite movies EVER! (which is a big deal for me because I love movies more than anything) This movie is just amazing, based in the 80’s it’s about a boy who to impress this super cool girl starts a band with boys he has never met before. The music is so amazing! The storyline is just fun, fresh, and touching. Definitely made me wish I was a teen in the 80’s (I mean I always think that but this movie brought the feels back!).
- Bethany Mota’s Book – Make Your Mind Up what an amazing book! Bethany makes her book so fun and engaging to read. Mixing in life experience, DIY’s, recipes and tutorials to talk about her life and how she got to where she is while encouraging the reader to follow their dreams as well. If I had a summer read list I would put this book at the top.
- Bondi Sands – Granted I have only had this self-tanning foam for about two weeks now it still had to make the list. I love the beach and sun tanning but I can’t get to the beach as often as I would like so self-tanning is the next amazing thing, and Bondi Sands is my choice. This is an Australian brand and the smell of it takes me to the beach when I can’t be there myself. the foam is so easy to apply, fast drying after you rubbed it in, and is so easy to use. When I used it for the first time I was so impressed on how easy it was and how even it looked after the 8 hours.
- Kahlua Coffee – To clarify this drink is non-alcoholic and it is absolutely amazing!! I just recently bought a Keurig and have been buying all of these different coffees and this one by far has been my favorite. It has a bitter taste without sugar like most coffee does but it’s different to me it’s a taste where it should be sweet but isn’t yet and when you add sugar it just comes alive. I wouldn’t say I would drink it first thing in the morning but for my second cup, it is a definitely my go to.
He who loves purity of heart, and whose speech is gracious, will have the king as his friend.
Keep On Living!!!