I’m one of those people who used to say “if it’s not broken don’t fix it” so when it came to trying out new products for my hair I would hesitate with the fear of buying something that would do more damage than good and end up just buying the same old thing.
But thanks to Influenster I have broken out of my shell!!
For those of you who don’t know, Influenster is a website where you sign up for free then put in your likes, take some surveys based on those likes and do some reviews on products you have used. From all this information every once in a while you are selected to receive VoxBoxes which sometimes have up to 5 products that you receive complimentary (for free) to use and review and post them on social media. (It’s really great you should try it!)
The last VoxBox I received was the product I am talking about today!
Dove Dermacare Scalp shampoo for dryness and itch relief.
So at first was skeptical of the product because to be honest the only shampoo that has ever worked for my hair was Head and Shoulders but I tried it out any ways.
And I really glad I did!!
– Has a fresh and clean scent: You know how sometimes shampoos will over power your shower with its smell and you don’t know if you are about to put shampoo or perfume on your head, this product is not like that at all!
– Lightweight: I sometimes almost feel like I’m putting so little on my hair because it’s so light it doesn’t feel like enough but with this product a little goes a long way.
– Helped clear up dandruff in two washes: Because I apply heat to my hair at least once a week and because I only wash my hair about once or twice a week over the years I have unfortunately started to have dandruff but this product really helped with starting to clear that up within the first two washes. I saw a visible difference when I looked at my hair in the mirror and throughout the week as I styled my hair.
– Stopped dryness and itching: Also because I use heat on my hair so often I sometimes have left the heat to close the scalp and have caused dryness and itching on my scalp and because I have dandruff my scalp itches but after three washes my scalp feels great. It does not itch as much as it used to and I definitely appreciate that.
– Made my hair feel a little dry: This shampoo helped with the dryness of my scalp however it made my hair feel little dry the next day after I let it air dry.
As you can tell I thought that this product had a lot more pros than it did cons. I absolutely loved it and will definitely be buying again!!
Try it out for yourself and let me know what you think!
What hair products have you been trying lately that have been loving??
Let me know!!
An intelligent heart acquires knowledge, and the ear of the wise seeks knowledge.
Keep On Living!!!